This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection. These reheat very well and are great as breakfasts, sides, and snacks.
Click the button below to download a printable copy of this recipe:
Click Here to Download the Recipe
- 3 c. broccoli, chopped (about 1 small head)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- coconut oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400’.
- In a bowl, beat the 2 eggs with 1/2 tsp kosher salt, 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- Stir in the broccoli, 1 c. mozzarella, and 1 c. cheddar cheeses.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with coconut oil spray.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until set.
Makes 12 broccoli bites
Carbs: 2g per bite
Be sure to download a printable version of this recipe by clicking the button below.