This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection.
To download a printable version, click the button below:
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 small head cauliflower, riced
- 1 c. cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 c. mint, chopped
- 1/2 c. parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cauli rice, cucumber, green onion, and tomato.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mint, parsley, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and salt for the dressing.
- Dress the cauli mixture and stir well.
Carbs: 11g per serving
- We use a food processor like this one: http://amzn.to/2npeF8Y
Click the button below to download a printable version of the recipe: