This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection.
Click below to download a printable version of this recipe.
Click Here to Download the Recipe
Goat Cheese Chicken Alfredo
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 c. heavy cream, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- 2 zucchini, spiralized into noodles or grated
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a large sauté pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add 1/2 c. heavy cream, 4 oz. goat cheese, 1/2 tsp salt and stir to combine well, until the goat cheese has completely melted into the cream.
- Add the remaining 1/4 c. cream and mix in.
- Add the zucchini noodles and chicken, stirring to coat.
- Heat for about 4 minutes, or until the noodles and chicken are just heated through.
- Season with additional salt to taste.
Carbs: 5.5g per serving
We use a spiralizer like this one: http://amzn.to/2pHRqra
Click the button below to download a printable copy of the recipe.