Here’s our pick from last week’s Primal Provisions recipe collection that we’d like to share with you.
(RELATED: Looking for the simplest, easiest, and least time consuming way to get started with the Migraine Miracle plan without any guesswork? Click here to check out Primal Provisions, our weekly meal planning service.)
Feel free to omit the bacon if you are in an early phase and that’s a trigger for you. You could also add cooked chicken, if desired. This recipe can be made dairy free by cooking in olive oil or other preferred oil in place of butter.
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 10 oz. spinach
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 sticks (12 tbsp) butter
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat 4 tbsp butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add 4 more tbsp butter to the pan and add the chopped onions and bell pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then add the cauliflower to the pan.
- Mix in 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and pepper to taste.
- Cover the skillet (use another pan or a plate if you don’t have a lid for your skillet).
- Cook for about 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from the pan and set aside while you quickly cook the eggs.
- Add 4 more tbsp butter to the pan and cook 4 eggs over easy (or to your desired doneness, scramble if you prefer).
- Layer plate with cauliflower mixture, crumbled bacon, then spinach, and top with an egg.
Carbs: 8.5g per serving
Click below to download a printable copy of the recipe: