Here’s our pick from last week’s Primal Provisions recipe collection that we’d like to share with you.
(RELATED: Looking for the simplest, easiest, and least time consuming way to get started with the Migraine Miracle plan without any guesswork? Click here to check out Primal Provisions, our weekly meal planning service.)
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, cored, and cut into quarters
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped chicken, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, 1/2 tsp salt.
- Divide among the pepper wedges to serve.
Makes 8 stuffed pepper wedges
Carbs: 5g per pepper wedge
Click below to download a printable copy of the recipe: