This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection.
Click below to download a printable version of this recipe.
Click Here to Download the Recipe
Roasted Salmon with Blueberry-Ginger Compote (DF) and Crispy Kale (DF)
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 4 c. chopped kale, ribs removed
- 3/4 c. blueberries
- 1” piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- kosher salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil to taste
- Preheat oven to 350’.
- Spread kale on a baking sheet and top with salmon.
- Drizzle pan with olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 18-20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your preferred doneness (will vary according to the thickness).
- Meanwhile, add the blueberries, ginger, and lemon juice to a heavy pot and cook over for medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the berries have begun to burst and become slightly saucy.
- Serve salmon with crispy kale and top with blueberry compote.
Carbs: 11.5g per serving
Click the button below to download a printable copy of the recipe.