This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection. Click on the button below to download your printable copy of the recipe.
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 2 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, sliced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400’.
- Spread the sliced onions and peppers on one half of a sheet pan and the chicken breasts on the other.
- Pour the olive oil over the chicken and veggies.
- Sprinkle chicken and veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cumin and chili powder over the chicken and veggies.
- Stir to coat.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through (will depend on the thickness of the chicken).
- Slice chicken and serve with pan juices and the roasted veggies.
Carbs: 7.75g per serving
Be sure to download a printable version of this recipe by clicking the button below.