comment : Off
This is a recipe is from our Primal Provisions collection.
To make this dish dairy free, use a no-sugar mayonnaise in place of the yogurt and bacon grease.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tbsp bacon grease reserved from cooking bacon
- 2 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1/2 c. yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 4 c. arugula
- In a medium bowl, combine the 1/2 c. yogurt, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp cider vinegar, 2 tbsp rosemary, and 2 tbsp bacon grease.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chopped chicken, chopped bacon, blueberries.
- Stir in the yogurt mixture.
- Serve over the arugula.
Carbs: 7.5g per serving