What Is The Food Assessment?
In a nutshell, you tell us exactly what you’re eating, and then we give you recommendations about changes we’d make to ensure you’re eating the most nutritious, Beast-slaying foods you can be.
In other words, it’s a shortcut to success.
Why Are We Offering It?
So that you can have the peace of mind that you’ve implemented the program as intended, and not making mistakes that could undermine your success.
We all lead busy lives, we’re bombarded with huge amounts of information every day, and so it can feel both confusing and overwhelming to try to troubleshoot or figure out what’s best to eat on your own.
Sometimes just a little bit of expert guidance that’s customized to your unique situation can make all the difference.
We’ve done food diary reviews for years with our one-on-one clients, and time and again we’ve been told that it was one of the most helpful things they’d ever done.
So we wanted a way of offering it to more of you.
Here’s what other members have said about the Food Assessment:
“It’s true what you say about those of us who have been longest following the diet. It seems I may have been making up my own rules!”
“You are so right about drifting – I honestly thought I was eating mostly from the list.”
“Jenny helped me level up by pointing out things I just didn’t see myself…”
SIGN UP FOR AN ASSESSMENT
Who Should Do It?
Here are a few scenarios where others have found the assessment extremely helpful:
- You’re uncertain about certain aspects of the program, and are worried you’re “doing something wrong” with what you’re eating.
- You’re new and you want some expert help in customizing a diet that’s suited to your tastes, preferences, and experience, and that’s fully in line with The Migraine Miracle Program.
- You’ve been on the program for a bit but have experienced a plateau or setback, and wonder if it could be food-related, or how you might tweak what you’re doing to get back on track.
- You have a hard time figuring out what to eat.
- You need help modifying the meal plans for special circumstances (where possible).
Who Can Do It?
Food Assessments are open to any current Migrai-Neverland member.
How It Works
Once you sign up, you’ll receive a link to a questionnaire as well as food journal.
You’ll record what you eat in the journal for 14 days.
We then use the information from your questionnaire and 14-day food journal to create your customized report and recommendations.
You will then receive feedback in one of two ways, depending on what option you sign up for.
Option #1: Food Assessment Only
With this option, you will complete your questionnaire and 14-day food record and will receive a written report with your results and customized recommendations.
The cost of the Food Assessment plus the first 6-months of Migrai-Neverland Membership is $348. Click here to sign up for this option.
Option #2: Food Assessment PLUS
With this option, you will complete your questionnaire and 14-day food record and will receive:
- Your results and customized feedback report.
- A personalized meal plan based on your preferences and aversions as indicated in your questionnaire.
- The option to ask questions in a follow up email.
The cost of Food Assessment PLUS and the first 6-months of Migrai-Neverland Membership is $398. Click here to sign up for this option.
(Note: vegetarian and vegan meal plans not available)